2 pkts of oyster mushrooms (200g each) **
1 cup all purpose flour ( plain flour)
1 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tsp of chick’n stock ( we used Massel brand)
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
150mls of dairy free milk
Oil for frying
Bowl for flour mix
- Place flour and all dried spices and stock into bowl and mix until evenly encoporated.
- Lightly flour each mushroom in flour mix once and place aside
- When all mushrooms are lightly floured dip each mushroom into DF milk and back into flour mix, shake off excess flour and set aside, repeat until all mushrooms are coated.
- Heat oil in pan and fry mushrooms until golden brown on each side, approx 5 mins
- Drain on paper towel and enjoy with your favourite side dish.. we enjoyed ours with some wiltered greensgreens
** we used 2 packets as we had guests so use as much or as little mushrooms as you like – leftover flour mix and always be stored away for another time