- 125 grams Nuttelex “Buttery” dairy free spread (or whatever dairy free butter alternative you have handy)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Orgran Egg Replacer mixed with 2 tablespoons of water/ or 3 tbsp of aquafaba (please see note for link to other egg replacement alternatives)
- 225 grams plain flour
- 200 grams dairy free choc chips or dairy free choc cut into small pieces
• Preheat oven to 180°c (fan forced) 200°c (conventional)
• Incorporate Nuttelex, sugar and flour until resembles crumbs in a processer or by hand.
• when mix resembles crumbs add “egg” and process until dough formed
• if using processer remove and add dairy free choc chips/bits to dough, knead until incorporated evenly into the dough
• Line a baking tray with baking paper and place small spoonful heaps on baking tray pushing down slightly on dough ( make sure to leave a good space between each to allow for cookie to expand whilst cooking)
• Cook for 20 mins or until cooked and golden.
Best served with a cold glass of Soy Milk or Almond Milk 🙂
May the Forks Be With You!
*If using coconut sugar test dough for sweetness as coco sugar tends to be less sweet than Brown sugar
** for other egg alternatives please see: